• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A quick "Howdy"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wedo

Senior Kitty Power!
Hey my fellow folders,

I've been out of town for work this last week and haven't been around much but I wanted to stop in, answer a few threads, say "Hi", and give an update, so here goes:

1. Most important, my wonderful girlfriend of 1.5 years in an apparent short term loss of all sanity accepted my proposal of marriage. So there'll be a Mrs. Wedo running around borging soon too. :D

2. The farm died while I was gone but I have no idea why. Came home and six of the seven layers were just off. Rebooted/Restarted the six and everything seems fine so I'll have to keep an eye on them.

3. My friend just passed a copy of the One-Click (with appropriate client.cfg edit) to his sys admin counter-part at another office. Should be worth 10 to 20 P4's hopefully. He's going to run it for awhile on one rig and see what happens, so hopefully I'll score the motherload by August.

4. I miss Gromacs

5. I'm building a dually for home use and one or two more rigs for work. They'll be done by the end of next week. w00r to team 32!

That's all for now, be back when things settle down.

Wedo

Last edited:
Wedo,

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about the sad news :p

Wish you all the best, though :D

-Bobby

Congrats my friend! Err, I guess she did lose her sanity! Shhh, don't tell her. Lot's has happened since you have been gone. Hope you had a good time :attn:

Wedo said:

3. My friend just passed a copy of the One-Click (with appropriate client.cfg edit

Wedo

GOOD THINKING!!! While you were away One-Click has gottin even hungrier. I haven't fed him, but for some reason he's hungry ALL the time. Oh well, the points are still counting for Team 32 so I guess that's a good thing. Congrats :clap: on the marriage.

Congrats Wedo!!! Now to more important matters.... Don't let the fiance read this next part.
When is the bachelor party?? And are we invited...;) :eek: :p

CONGRATS WEDO!!!! So excited for you. Can't wait to see how she climbs in the stats.

Nah, everyone made a mistake. :D
1: Wedo
2: Mrs. Wedo
3: Little-Wedo 1
4: Little-Wedo 2
5: Nikhsub1

;) :D

Wedo, you da man! Congrats on the future wife, I wish you the best. :)

Back