• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Am I forgetting anything?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Alacritan

I'm just about ready to buy a WC setup, but I want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

1. DTek White Water WB
2. Hydor 30 pump
3. radiator w/2 120mm fans
4. crappy homebuilt reservoir w/ inlet-outlet
5.1/2" tygon tubing
6. teflon tape
7. distilled water and water wetter

Missing anything? It's 1AM here and I just worked a 14 hour day so I'm beginning to question whether my thought process is complete here.

jubilee clips.... small metal clips for clamping pipes onto barbs .. stop any leaks from EVER happening.

and be careful with the water wetter. if you want your system looking good waterwetter stains the pipeing, maybe try some high quality anti freeze instead.

Don't forget a pair of shrouds on your rad to improve air flow between the fans. Also if you use a dye in your water, the staining from the watter wetter will be preety much unnoticable, or at least I haven't noticed any white stains in the tubing, there is some white powder on the bottom of my reservour though.

Back