• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how do i install the shroud i got with the dtek pro core????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey, I have the same combo and just went through this about 3 weeks ago. What you actually do is stick the long screw type rods through the fins. Don't worry, as long as you avoid the vertical pipes you will be fine. Just push them through and you have it! Good luck, email me at [email protected] if you need more help.

Alrighty then, I am glad you got it. If it makes you feel better, I had to email Dtek before I even got the nerve to push those rods through, scared the crap out of me. Good luck and congrats for going to watercooling!

I am the type where if there is a way, I will probably do it. For example, somehow while going to the bathroom while housesitting this weekend I cracked the toilet seat. I have no idea how, or why, I am not that big of a guy even! It just happened?!? I am notorious for that kind of stuff.

i screwed my threaded rod through... i couldnt get myself to JAM it in there... until i read up on how a heatercore is put together... and yes... just as irish80122 said... avoid the vertical pipes and all is well

Back