• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wedo and Nik's borgage cause of black out?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

scoobiedoo

Love slave to da man
It seems as if the borging process has gotten a little bit out of control...Today it seems, that Wedo's and Nik's borging has caused a major blackout in the northeast.

Now we know Wedo was working on a office and nik was working on the farm...hmmm..coincedence....I THINK NOT!

scoobie :D

lol! I'm glad I'm not being afected by that blackout. Quebec's hydroelectric system is one of the best in the world, and we're some of the only people with power around these parts. :D

On a side note, Wedo and nik both live in LA. :p

Fever said:

On a side note, Wedo and nik both live in LA. :p

But we have friends everywhere. :D

Crap, first it was the heat, now it's the power. The Folding Gods are trying to keep us from snatching the pow-ah, or as Rage Against the Machine said, we're trying to "Take the Power Back!"

/Wedo spinning off into an angry-white-guy-music rage with the One-Click floppy in hand

So I can officially blame Wedo and nik instead of that New York power plant for my 24 hours of no-folding? I think that sounds reasonable. I'll come at the first opprotunity with my baseball bat. Expect me within the month. :D

-DarkArctic

welp.. lets see... wedo and nikh together, roughly 250 cpu's, each producing aprox. 100 watts of heat, that 25 Kw's of heat an hour, in one to three ratio for Aircondition, that 75 Kw's an hour...

Nah, not sufficient for a power drain... but close :cool:

Flix

Back