• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

120mm fan cases?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Big_Baller

In some post in these fourms (might not be this section) there was a link to another fourm that had a sticky listing a lot of cases that accepted 120mm fan intake and exhaust. Anyone have the link to that sticky? Or anyone know of a cheap case like that?

Ok, I read all that but what I want to know is if anyone has tried to put water cooling into any of these cases? I am pondering getting the Antec Sonata just because I would be able to directly mount my rad/cooling fan to the back of the case and it would REALLY simplify the installation of the water cooling system.

Maybe I am thinking too hard about this, but does it seem like nobody makes a case that is pretty and water cooling friendly?

I have the Dragon style case too, but I don't like having to squeeze all that stuff in there. The design I am working on will remove all risk of any water damage and also make it look really cool! I might have to borrow a digital camera so I can take pics of my progress. Let the mini-cube work begin!

Back