• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NO 8rda+ on newegg !!! Alternative boards or retailers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OTMOPO3OK

the board is not just listed out of stock it's not listed at all....
i saw some on mwave.com for 77$ but i was wondering if someone ordered from them and what version they got?
8rda+ is going out of bussiness...so maybe i should get something else...
but i was really preparing myself for 8rda+ ver 2.0...and now it's gone...hmm...
any good alternatives to this board? (not very expensive)
comments?
maybe i should get NF7-S rev 2 from newegg...but it's more expensive...116$...money is the issue u know....

Last edited:
Epox 8rda+

I ordered two 8rda+ motherboards from Newegg about a week ago. I checked back two days after I got my shipment and the Epox 8rda+ was gone. On a happier note, I did receive two Rev. 2.1 8rda+ motherboards. Its running happily along stock at the moment. I'm going to be testing out the processor shortly.

Anyone find somewhere to get these boards cheap online? By cheap I mean newegg prices. I just recommended one to a buddy last week and now he can't get one. He doesn't really want to shell out the extra cash for a NF7-S either. Maybe I should sell him my 8RDA+ and get the NF7-S for myself. Heh.

squeakygeek said:
the 8rda+ does not come with a Vdd adjustment. You have to modify the board by soldering a potentiometer to an integrated circuit. I have done this, and therefore I have a Vdd adjustment, but you will not have one if you do not perform the mod.

The rev 2 board and the 2.1 board have the Vdd adjustment capabilities. The 1.1 boards did not.

You might find one on Ebay, but make sure you ask which version the seller has before bidding. If he doesn't know, I wouldn't bid on it . I am scared to death to buy stuff on Ebay but sometimes I take a chance.

I have read that they will be re released in the U.K.,hopefully they will get to the U.S. soon too.

Back