• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Industrial Type cases - know of any? (got an idea - help!)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr.Guvernment

Hey all

i need to know if u all can point me to pics/ sites of "industrial" type cases - ones made of metal, steel, round bars etc etc - not your normal ATX cases - but yeah well - diff. ones :D

more or less i have a sweet idea for a custom case to build from scratch, but if it has been done, i dont want to waste my time doing it again - as in if i do this right it could end up a product!!!

:D

so yeah post any and all links / pictures that ucan find that show industrial type cases :D

be MUCH appreciated!

if this works out as well as i hope - mm, overclockers.com could have an offical case..lol

well, maybe, who knows - got alot of tools to buy if i do this :D

more like the actual look - thinking along the line of like say the frame is made of 1/2 inch aluminum round tubing and atuff like that.

hey all - since i know have my own house and am going to be aquiring tools :D anyone seen any case around that are like i mentioned above?

liekly to be custom made cases....

I know what you mean by industrial, but I can think of any cases. The Mac G5 and Lian Li knockoff of it are pretty industrial looking. Give us a rough paint sketch of what you want, and that might spur some images in our heads.

that zalman case is awseom looking! mmmm *starts saving*..lol but the reviews say it cant handle overclocking very well with out any fans.

jpersinger - that was exactly what i was originally thinking - i just wanted to see some kinds of industrial type cases to get some more idea's - if i can get the tools at the right price it is a project i would like to try out :d

Back