• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ThermalTake View 91

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

petteyg359

Likes Popcorn
I recently built a new Ryzen system in this case. Just wanted to say it's vastly superior in build quality to the Corsair 900D I used for my last system. Everything including the magnetic dust filters just fits, none of the snaps are finicky. Could use less bling so I replaced all the Really Garishly Blingy fans with Noctuas. No experience with their other cases, but if you need a full tower, I'd definitely go with TT over Corsair.

That's a beast of a case! How is intake air from the front though? Looks like limited sized gaps for air.

Oh and...

:pics:
There's about a 1/8" gap between the front glass and the side glass. I didn't capture it well at this picture angle, but plenty of space for air intake. The rolling base I made from stuff from the local McCoy's. There are another three AF-14s in the top not visible from this angle. All the fans but the CPU are running off of a hub behind the mobo. CPU fans are on the back of the cooler so I could get to the RAM because I had a bad set initially. On that note, Crucial RMAs are very quick and easy. ttview91.jpg

Last edited:
Back