• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sweet looking Northbridge Cooler !!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
2 words...

DA!!! MN!!!

that thing is a monster, and id have to agree with the above poster id like to see what that would do for my pentium III.

recommended prices

The swiftnets site suggested prices from 32.- to 39.- depending on the retaining setup it comes with. I've purchased stuff from Swiftech directly before but the processing time is rediculous and I've even seen lower prices at retailers sometimes, seems they'd rather sell to the retailers. The point is, although you can order the MCX159 from the link posted above, I'd rather find a retailer that has it in stock. Anyone come across one yet? If so how much are they asking? Even better has anyone bought one yet? Any big difference in temps? Thanks

im using it right now. it dosent seem like it makes good firm contact with the northbride. it slides around alot. maby i cant hook it up right

Hmm I know my Zalman 7000 slides around but it doesn't move up and down at all or tilts any. It keeps my P4 at 3.0 at 1.625vcore at 45c load temp.

That is a sweet looking northbridge sink. At 18Dba I'd pull the water block and use that.

Back