• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9700proaiw+omega3.8

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pixel

i downloaded these drivers and they are awesome! just one problem though -_- how am i supposed to watch tv and dvds and stuff? it says to unistall the ati control panel and not to install it so what do it do?

Have you removed your previous control panel? This could be why you get an "uninstall" instead of an "install". The system still thinks that you have the older control panel.

uhh i didnt get an uninstall message i dont get the control panel (the thing that lets me watch tv and dvds and stuff) i need to watch tv! so what do i do it says do not install the ati control panel so i dunno---

Omega drivers have the ATI control panel built in don't they? Right click on your desktop then properties, settings, advanced... you should find all your settings in there and one of the tabs i think lets you have a little ATI icon in the tray like normal (don't quote me on that though!)

Back