• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Utilities that can be used

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SpeedFreak75

Registered
Hey guys my new case will be here any minute now,

http://www.thermaltake.com/products/lanfire/vm2000.htm

And so I will be up all night tweaking it, I have overclocked before so I some what know what i am doing. The question I have is UTILITIES that I can use to measure my preformance.

I already have MBM, and I know about Prime95 (forgot how to get to it) but also wanting to play with memory and Oc my video card.
Its a G-Force 2 MX, and I have a Soyo mobo with an AWARD Bios.
What utilites are out there to OC my vid-card. AND how do I OC my memory. (SDRAM 2 256mb and 1 128mb) Kingston w/heatspreaders.

ALL your help is needed, I want to see HOW much I can get this 933mhz Intel too PIII. Before I was able to get it to 1123, but then had problems with video card so I backed off. Now I am ready to OC the card SO LETS GET TO IT

If you want to overclock your video card, do a google search for coolbits. Its a registry entry that puts the clock frequencies in your display properties. Then you can turn up the core and memory speed.

Back