• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

90 More Points And Nik Takes Wedo!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fast420A

GOOD JOB NIKHSUB1!!!!!!!!!

Haven't seen Wedo on in a while, hopefully he'll get back up and running full force soon!!!

Hehe, I already passed him once today at around 6pm PST, but he has repassed me since. I hate to pwn a guy when he is down but I gotta do what I gotta do! Sorry Wedo but you are my pwn puppet now :D

WOW nice job nik. #2 is all you :beer: Don't feel too bad for wedo, he undoubtedly will answer with some more powa when he's back in the groove again.

Many congrats though, nothing short of awesome would describe how much effort you guys ahve put into this

Congrats Nik!!! It's been a long time comin!
:beer: :beer: :beer:

Don't worry I have faith that wedo is just temporarily on hiates<sp?> He will be back to shake our worlds!

BTW, how come my name is purple? you been lookin at poor little ole me? I'm truly honored :)

Hope that motherload you been talkin about starts to pump em out soon. You gota just hate having me on your threats....

BTW, 2 weeks till I start pricing the 10 new computers. I wish someone would come through with some tests on the new AMD 64's.
Otherwise they are going to be Intel p4 3.0's
sidenote: The ten will be replacing 6 PIII 800's so it is only a 25.2ghz increase.
But I'll take it!:D

Ah, two of our greatest borgers have switched places ....

I'm sure Wedo is planning is comeback though ....

Congrats Nikhsub1, you two have been fighting it out for some time now, its just a pitty Wedo couldnt of put up a better fight because of recent events.

Sorry Wedo, I gave ya the only 7 I could spare <sniff>.

Now I guess I'll put them back on myself next week so I can beat the ninjas back down from groping my arse!

Just think what Nik can do when the AMD SSE gromacs lockup issue gets resolved. He's doing a lot of this damage with 3Dnow which is only half as fast as SSE would have been.

Back