• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8 billion and some time away.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
First thing first, as noted yesterday, @harlam357 has earned 8 billion points and joins me as the only two members of our team in the 8 billion club. (Man it's getting crowded.) hehe. Great job harlam and hopefully you never had to use your 357 even once. ;) Are you feeling lucky punk? Are you? (Think CLint Eastwood before he went a little nuts.) Not my best impersonation I gotta say.

Next week will be no update. On the last few days before I start my new job, I have to go to Florida to take care of some loose ends. I will be out of touch the second half of next week. Then I start my new job which means that I don't know if I will be in a position (mentally) to write an update the week following. It could be two weeks or more before I get another update out. Try to behave while I'm out.

@Holdolin still has me worried. I've spent a few minutes looking for him on the google and it appears that he cut off all communication on June 7th across multiple platforms. I'm thinking the wrost and hopeing for much better. Hopefully you are doing well and getting better. Maybe he's on a well earned vacation. I hope.

As a team, we are still moving forward. Hardware.no, NVIDIA and EVGA are all still on our Conquest list. EPFL is still on our threats list. Whatever EPFL was doing, they seem to have completed it and are moving ahead at full speed. Not great for us as a team but awesome for us as a cause.
@HayesK _ALL is # 33 in the world.
@WhitehawkEQ is # 36.
@torin3 is #75.
@dfonda is #88.
@Holdolin is #90
@HayesK _GRC is #99 and is now officially in the top 100 in the world under his current user name. WOOT!

We cuurently have 39 active folders and an average ppd of 9.2 million.
Top 19 are earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 10 are earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 5 are earning 20 million ppd or more.
Top 2 are eanring 48 million or more.
Top 1 is earning more than 120 million.

Just amazing all. The number of points we are producing and thus the number of WU's completed is good good good. That's three "goods" if you're counting. Somewhere around three if you're not. Now I've got Sesame Street's Count in my head. 1 hahahahaha...... 2 hahahahaha...... .... you get the idea. Now try *not* doing that in your head. ... You're welcome.

Individual milestones are:
@harlam357 just earned 8 billion points! WOOT!
Mike just earned 40 million. (What's your forum name? We'll get you a better shout out.)
Serega_VRN just earned 400k.
fastenova just earned 300k.

All points count and all points are welcomed. Thank you all for folding with us.

OK. I've got stuff to do so be well, stay cool and keep folding.

Go me!!! :beer:

FWIW, I received my latest Edison bill and have to cut production for the next few months. In addition to my cooling running more often, the kw/hr rate seems to have increased. :(

We just switched to 3rd party provider/billing/rates and locked in pretty cheap (well under 10c / kw/h iirc.. not sure if thats possible for you, but you may want to look into it.

Thanks fkr taking the time to do all the updates and GL on the new job. :)

My kw/hr rate is in the 17c range :( If my bill were 40% lower I wouldn't be shutting the big heat makers down.

Back