• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Heatsink/fan/ORB for 1.4 GHZ - 761

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ozzy0627

Im about to buy a 1.4Ghz 761 processor and I would like to know the best heatsink I can get for it upto 60 dollars or so.

Thanks Ron

P.s. If you have any links please post them to, I love to read them.

Well I personally would avoid anything with the ORB name apart from the chipset coolers.
The Millennium Gladiator heatsink is very good but I am unaware of the price in your currency, there is a review to this heatsink on the front of Overclockers.com

whatever you do, don't be a dumb *rear* like me and buy a no-name brand.

Mine is an Adda.....and it keeps my CPU at about 50 C idle to overheating and freezing under load...right now my temporary fix is a desktop fan blowing air into my case (my gladiator should be here next week sometime)

From the reviews, it seems like a Gladiator/Golden Gate is a good choice right now.

goto svccopucycle and get the golden gate/gladiator same thing for 19.99 you can get 3 for 60bucks!

Back