• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vantec Spectrum UV LED vs Coolermaster Neon fan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kranky

I would like to know which of these 2 LED fans would give a better performance in terms of lighting brightness. IMO, these 2 are pretty much sold at more or less the same price.

Anyone out there who have experienced in any of these fans please do state how good and bright they are.

Vantec Spectrum UV LED review

and

Coolermaster Neon LED fan

Any help or replies would be greatly appreciated :)

I have 2 Vantec Spectrum LED lighted fans in my case. They perform reasonably well and I think the look cool with or even without UV light.

I cant rally compare with the cooler master fans becasue I havent seen them before.

My only beef with the vantec LED lights is that they dont have a large variety of colors.

I've got one Coolermaster Neon fan in my case. I made a hole at the top of my case and put a grill over it, and I think it looks pretty nice.

topfan1.jpg

topfan2.jpg

There's a couple pics of my fan if that helps any.

i've owned both, and i can definitley say the vantec uv sprectrum fans are much brighter. the uv leds light up the whole fan (frame included) and more. the coolermaster, is pretty bright though considering it has 4 leds, but the frame is not as well lit as the vantecs are.

ah phoenix111384, you've finally halped me make up my mind :)
im off to get the uv led spectrum. thx lots :)

Back