• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Helping ~ overclocking a 1.3 celeron

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Msi.

My freind is useing a 1.3 celeron and is wondering how high he can overclock it. He will have you buy me fan and heatsink to since its the default fan that came with the cpu , I suggested that he makes a hole on the side of his case.

More Cely Baby More,

I am using it at 133.9 fsb --> 1740.7Mhz with 1.6Volts on my Asus P3C-E Rambus Motherboard with Upgradeware Slot-T adapter. I have tried 3 different Celeron 1300 CPU's. One of them, from the 47th week needed 1.75Volts, the other from 50th week needed 1.6Volts and the latest 51st week needed 1.65Volts. All of them are Philippines build in year 2002 with tB1 stepping.

Maybe 51th week is the final production week, I haven't seen a newer one yet. As you know latest builds are being the bests. But the original heatsink is at its limits. I put a Vantec Aeroflow VA4-C7040 by cutting 1cm from top of cooler to fit it to my Slot 1, not to hit to my Rambus Rams. Now the cooler block is 4cm tall not 5cm.

Back