• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how's this look?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dz

planning to make a water block for my Shuttle (since I doubt many blocks are made for the 60x76mm mounts, and my roommate is a machining major). I planned out a block, and would like to know if it would work well, and how much flow I'll need and such.

plans here
image resized and grayscaled, now 140k or so.

Last edited:
Zymrgy's block

shine.jpg

top4.jpg

top1.jpg

top2.jpg

your middle inlet looks similar, but the side flows are sorta hard to understand from teh pictures

maybe you can PM zymrygy for more info :O

u can make ur own mounting with a drill and some stuff from ace/homedepot
i used to have a socket 423 p4 which barely has (at that time didn't have at all) any waterblocks
i got a thick piece of aluminum drilled two holes for the in/out for water, and 4 holes for the motherboard.
worked fine.
as for the block u drew, looks nice, but hard to make..
good luck on it though, let us know how it comes out

btw, if ur using fireworks for that image, u can export it as a jpg at about 1/10 of the png size.

The angled (raised) parts by the outlets are to get the water to flow around the block more, and hopefully get a better balance between up/down and left/right flow

Back