• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cant Overclock this mother! Why?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rattlesnake

Registered
OK all what's going on here, I've got an T/B 1.3 code is Axia Y, set at 10x133 if I do any thing i.e. change the multiplier or the FSB doesn't matter what I do I get registry errors, I am running a cooled case and I even have a ThermoEngine with the Delta fan running on it (God its noisy though) cpu temps are normal about 34-39c idel, I have tried setting core voltage to 1.82 even worried about setting it to any higher.
:'(
Has anyone got any ideas please! :'( :'( :'(

hey man dont worry about the voltage its 1.85 or 1.888 MAX on most boards unless its moded dont hesitate to put it at that.... do the pencil trick on the L1 it might not be unlocked and try doing the Mulitiplyer putting it up to see if that works then try the fsb... if u tring fsb only u might have a component that doesnt like goign outa spec....... if the voltage isnt going up in your hardware monitior in the bios connect L7 brides all of them to get 1.85 volt and then try...what kinda baord do u have i am not sure if i saw that in your post.. good luck

Oh Sorry! My motherboard is a Abit Kt7A-Raid, I have also checked the chip and the L1 Bridges are connected, I would say that it is unlocked.

Back