• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclock using a dial - retail case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
same here, don't even touch anything pcchips makes. but it would look pretty spiffy if you just turned the knob and your system would be oc'ed

anyone have kids or little siblings?!?!

*thinks of the disasters ahead involving the shinny knob*

I'll pass....lol

yeah same here, i could see my other just turning the dial to see what it does and the PC frying, it shoudl have a keylock and it would be better. still interseing none the less///

Or just accidently bumping the dial at night, and in the morning, when you boot up, you have a fried system.
Also, I don't think it would be very accurate, so it would be hard to get stable high clocks.

With the DigiDice, the overclock dial is only operational at boot and will only overclock 25%. After boot, the dial becomes a volume knob.

You also have the ability to disable it and choose your own overclock settings like normal in the bios. I think this is marketed mainly as a multimedia/entertainment pc.

Back