• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Applebreds from Edison NJ, newegg.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kb9skw.net

Registered
Anyone gotten one of these lately. Last week I recieved a 1.4 Applebred from Cali but the one I ordered yesterday is being shipped from NJ. Anything I should expect.

That reminds me I need to take off the hsf from the one I got from Cali and see if it is locked or not.

Cool, I just yanked the one for my customer. It's a MIRGA 0337 so depending on the state of the one I get from NJ maybe I will be keeping this one myself.

Edit: This thing fricken sucks, I'm lucky to hit 1.8GHz with 1.7 volts. Me thinks maybe this is an A core because of this.

Last edited:
Yup, the last letter "A" of your "MIRGA" stepping does denote that it is an "A" chip and "A" chips generally don't o/c very well.

Awe, I can say I finally got an A core T-Bred. First one for me.

Thanks man. Hopefully the one I will get next week will do better and pray that it is not locked.

Of course I did not write down the exact stepping but I think it is a week 43 or 44. The L1 bridges are intact and my SiS 745 based MSI 745 Ultra has no problems with the multiplier in the BIOS.

Running it right now at 12 x 166 for a flat 2.0GHz. MBM shows 1.52 - 1.54 volts. I will have to pin wrap the CPU if I really want to overclock this thing as I can only go as high as 13 in my multis.

Back