• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

texture problems in fs2004

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RG

hi guys, i got myself fs2004, installed it , loaded tx bermingston itl. and when i put day, i cant see any textures, i just see color, for example, area around airport is all gray, and then it's just color, but now textures. if anyone had this problem and know how to solve it help me thanx:(

RG said:
hi guys, i got myself fs2004, installed it , loaded tx bermingston itl. and when i put day, i cant see any textures, i just see color, for example, area around airport is all gray, and then it's just color, but now textures. if anyone had this problem and know how to solve it help me thanx:(

we may need a little more info...

like what are your system specs???
what drivers are you using?

what setting are you running in the game?

mica

amd athlon xp 1500+ 7500ati 64ddr, 512ddr pc2100, winxppro, settings high

try reducing the texture sizes, I too had a problem similar to this when I set the global textures to massive reducing it seemed to get the job done. Edit: With your vid card I'd suggest turning them all to medium and see if that works.

Back