• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Deus Ex:Visible War

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DayUSeX

well what do you all think of my idea. Take the general map/character/story idea of DX2 and make it as a mod for DX1, that way al the great RPG elemnts would still be involved and the engine could be tweaked to look alot better. Basically I want to be able to play the story of IW, just with a character thats cool, an engine tha tworks, and RPG system thats THERE, and maps that arnt smack you in the face obvious. How about it, ideas comments, help. If this gets serious I would love to get some people to help mostly map makers, as i can do all(but would rahter not do all) the modeling/texutres. Good idea or am i just wasting my time??

Um im pretty sure you would get sued if you copied the game and made it for DX1....

im not talking abotu copying, im talking about ya know spicing up the storyline as warren is gnerally a very good story teller, i just want to enjoy they story, which i cant cuase DX2 is horrible

Sounds like a good idea... but it would be a HUGE undertaking. DX2 and DX1 are completely different engines. Porting the content might be hard.

Back