• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EBAY?? 9700 Pros

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Also, make sure you don't get screwed on shipping. eBay can be a goldmine for deals, but a ton of sellers try and charge you $25 shipping for a video card that @ the most costs them $10 to ship (2nd air insured)

good price, but my worry would be what happens if it dies in 3 months...what kind of warranty would I have? Sure I saved a hundred bucks, but doesn't do much good if the card is a total loss w/o a warranty, or would a manufacturer's warranty still apply?

Well the two people I see look like they are just regular people (not stores) that are selling there stuff. It is pretty much hit or miss with people like that b/c they could have a great feedback from buying things but the stuff they sell from their house could be junk (yet they may not think so).

It is pretty much a gamble. I only take feedback into consideration if it is bad. I seen a guy a few weeks back with over 1000 feedbacks (99% good) selling BBA Radeon 9800Xts retail for $399 and $15 S&H. It looked like a scam to me even though his feedback was phenominal and about 2 weeks later I did a search for his products and seen he had about 350+ negatives in one week....He took the money and ran.

well... i found a Xtasy 9600 Pro for 150$ at compusa. my dad just might get that for me.. or i might be able to talk him into gettin somethin off of ebay

Back