• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

theme problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stiffler69

i powered up my computer today and the taskbar and stuff was changed for some reason to the old windows 95 and 98 look it was grey and stuff. i knew u could do that with winxp, so i tried changing it back but i havnt had any luck with it. can someone plz tell me how i can do this. i tried in desktop properties under themes but none of the themes there are the winxp blue look which i want can someone help me??
please

Stiffler69,
Right click on your desktop, click on Properties to open the Display Propeties window. On the Themes tab, under the Theme pull-down, select Windows XP, then click Apply & OK. Then go to the Appearnce tab, & under the Windows &buttons pull-down select WindowsXP & under Color scheme, select Default (blue). That should change everything back. Good Luck!
-Dave

Last edited:
Back