• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Billionaires galore and the # 1 earner for the team is once again....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
HayesK would like to thank the academy, his parents, friends and family and of course you. His adoring fans that grant him his fame and notoriety.*

Check the astric (*) at the bottom of this post.

I have no idea where he's getting all of his folding power but just when I thought he could do no more.... he does more. WTF! (The wtf works in both ways but mainly way to fold ;) ) So here we are, a new challenger and that challenger met. It's been fun to watch and awesome to see. :popcorn: Not many of us can fold at this level but we can live vicariously through them. (Did I just spell vicariously right the first time?) Thank you for your continued long term commitment to the team and to the science of curing things and stuff. It all matters.

I'm spending a long morning installing ArcGIS Desktop 10.6 on spinners. Not a tough job but lots of time waiting for the program to install. So we'll see how and when this update actually posts today.

Team summary:
Despite server glitches for the stats we seem to be doing well. We are dipping a bit but too early to say why or if it's an issue. No teams chasing us still so that's encouraging. We are chasing EVGA, NVIDIA, Hardware.no, PCMR and PC Games Hardware. Not bad. Not bad at all. Note: we may be chasing more teams but EOC only shows the 5 and I'm too lazy..... uh busy to look for myself.

We are fielding 55 active users. That's a good number. I feel like we've been steadily increasing over time. Thank you. Our ppd average per active folder is 9.00 million ppd. That's a big increase from last week if I'm not mistaken.

Top 28 are earning 1 million ppd +
Top 8 are earning 10 million ppd +
Top 6 are earning 20 million ppd +
dfonda is earning 30 million ppd +
WhitehawkEQ is earning 50 million ppd +
Holdolin is earning 100 million ppd +
HayesK is earning 120 million ppd +

World rankings:
HayesK_ALL is #32
WhitehawkEQ is #40
torin3 is #79
Macaholic is #97
dfonda is #100

Bonus race to the top:
Holdolin is #227
HayesK_GRC is 1,334 (Note: Prior to publishing, I see that he has gone up 30 spots world wide!) Nioce.

Individual stats:
superducky just earned 9 billion
Holdolin just earned 8 billion
don256us just earned 7 billion
HayesK just earned 2 billion
JLK03F150 just earned 2 billion

Me stats:
My production tanked. We lost power one night. I didn't notice until late the next day. I fired everything back up but my 3080Ti machine decided not to participate. I still don't know why but it is running now. Based on my daily ppd, I think that one of my machines also is still not folding so I will take a look this evening. Combine that with the server outage and I have no idea what I'm actually producing. I need to get with WhitehawkEQ and setup cfm or whatever the monitoring software is. Software that was created by one of our teammates to be clear. Part of our awesome community here.

* The quote for HayesK is not his. I in no way contacted him or spoke to him. I completely made it all up. He may or may not agree with some, all or none of it.

Last edited:
You are looking for HFM.NET by harlam357. He has a link in his sig. ;)

You are looking for HFM.NET by harlam357. He has a link in his sig. ;)
Thank you and congrats on your 2 billion.

As far as I know, HFM is for the local network, I would like to be able to monitor clients over the internet but don't know if HFM can do it.

As far as I know, HFM is for the local network, I would like to be able to monitor clients over the internet but don't know if HFM can do it.
I seem to remember that is true, for monitoring multiple machines on a local network.

Thanks Don, that 2 billion was a long time coming. :)

I couldn't just roll over and let Holdolin and HayesK_GRC pass me like *that* and I have a new threat on my list, Farwalker, so I retired a 1080ti and a 1070 in favor of a 4070ti today. It won't be near enough to stem the tide but it makes me feel better and it's more production for the team. This won't put me over the 20 million PPD hump, but the next one will!

Glad Daystrom Institute is in an open mining case...these things are getting ridiculously large.

I couldn't just roll over and let Holdolin and HayesK_GRC pass me like *that* and I have a new threat on my list, Farwalker, so I retired a 1080ti and a 1070 in favor of a 4070ti today. It won't be near enough to stem the tide but it makes me feel better and it's more production for the team. This won't put me over the 20 million PPD hump, but the next one will!

Glad Daystrom Institute is in an open mining case...these things are getting ridiculously large.

Me a threat to you? Maybe in two or three years. You have over nine (9) Billion , I just made 600 Million.
I might make the One Billion Milestone in about three weeks (if everything goes smoothly).

Me a threat to you? Maybe in two or three years. You have over nine (9) Billion , I just made 600 Million.
I might make the One Billion Milestone in about three weeks (if everything goes smoothly).
You'll overtake in 1.9 years (as of the previous update)! I'm not pleased I don't have the firepower to stay in the top 10, but this upgrade will make it so that I can overtake Mac(aholic) in a few months as opposed to 1.4 years and get back into the top 10.

You'll overtake in 1.9 years (as of the previous update)!
That seems like a remote threat to me. And since you are upping your PPD that time will likely lengthen to something more like three years or longer. I suspect that my average PPD will flatten out at around 27 million PPD very soon and hover around there (barring "stuff" going wrong).

Remote, maybe, but you're close enough for my comfort, and I'll try and keep you that far at bay! I'm not used to having folks on my threat list.

I am trying to update my BIOS on my Gigabyte X570 Aorus, so that I can install my 9700XTX (the current 2 year old bios does not recognize the 7900XTX). I have only attempted BIOS updates twice in the past with one failure and one success (oh the anxiety). Of course there has to be a hiccup, my boot order gets scrambled and windows thinks it is "borked".

Buuuut, seems like I have it running now with the latest AMD graphics driver. Hopefully, this 7900XTX will produce more PPD than my 3080; and I can join the Billionaires Club in about two weeks.

Last edited:
I would venture a guess that Holdolin's move to HardOCP kills this thread . . . .

Back