• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WTF, Americas Army is screwed?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

itizme

The authentication server is down for maintenance.
SO HOW THE FRIG CAN I PLAY IF I CAN"T LOG ON??

******ed off in Canada

yeah just chill
there are other games, try crimsonland the shareware rocks!! that should relax. Either that or go smoke *edited*, probably be good for you and you can chill out lol/

Last edited:
You do realize the whole object was to complain about a free game right????

I don't mind waiting, hardware issues need attention as well as software. I do like the bowl idea though!!

this game sucks anyway. or did you literally mean americans army ? either way ;)/

americas army is pretty cool, it has alot of cool features, like reading about covering fire, that sounds sooo awesome. It made me want to try it out again, but ive heard about bugginess of 2.0 so i kept away.

2.0 isn't really that buggy, at least for me. I believe the only bug I've encountered was an official server letting me on a SF exclusive map when my honor was 11. It was neat being able to play with my modded weapons. Unfortunately I could never be able to repoduce it. *Papier can hear waves of experienced AA players cheering because a newbie is not on their servers anymore*

this game sucks anyway. or did you literally mean americans army ? either way /
funny that you say that, since you live in canada and we have the greatest army in the world, shame on your ignorance.

Alucard said:

funny that you say that, since you live in canada and we have the greatest army in the world, shame on your ignorance.

hey dont be dissing the canadian boat.... er navy

LOL LOL LOL LOL fiji, yeah there really is no messing with US might, i mean canada thats almost as bad as the french comoN!~

And the arogance starts.
The auth servers sometimes go down when lots of people from North America log in at one time. No problem here in Europe.
Hehe, a game developed for American propaganda, and the Europeans get the better deal.

DayUSeX said:
LOL LOL LOL LOL fiji, yeah there really is no messing with US might, i mean canada thats almost as bad as the french comoN!~

I wouldn't go that far, Canada is more the clean up crew after our wars. We go destroy everything, they come in afterwards and clean up the mess. Think of them as the USA's Janitorial Staff which makes sense because there is a lot less of them than us.

I've never played Americas Army. Tried to, but when I registered my email address, I never got a password by email, like it was supposed to. So, a few months later, I tried again, and it said my email was in use. Though I couldn't login in, either since I didn't have the password, either. Never heard enough good things about the game to pursue the issue.

And the arogance starts.

Heh...contrary to popular opinion, arrogance is not strictly an American affliction. The poorest people in the poorest nation on earth will display arrogance toward foreign visitors to their nation. I've seen it everywhere I've gone. I man in rags in Haiti didn't deign to look at me once...nose held high.

Sorry but when you dump THAT much money into the military (the us does) how can you not have a good military. I will give that the british commandoes are a very good task force, but in no way could they bring down the US. Other than nuclear warfar i really cant name a country that could.

As for canada like i said, they are like the french comon.

And is the linke for AA 2.0 still messed up from nvidia.com. I still have that installer but never ran it once rumours said it was buggy or something.

China is the biggest threat to the US just because of shear numbers. We have a several hundred thousand troops they have 3 million or something like that. Good thing we are friendly with them for the most part. I feel bad for my friends at school who live in South Korea because when they graduate(sp?) they are required to serve ether 2 or 4 years I don't remember in the Korean military because of the North Korean conflict.

Last I heard the Chinese army had more people then what the US has living in America. As for the game whats the point in baggin on a free game.

Klownin79 said:
Last I heard the Chinese army had more people then what the US has living in America. As for the game whats the point in baggin on a free game.

I doubt that all of them are active though. Probably in reserves.

Back