• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WTF, Americas Army is screwed?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yeah but this isnt medevil japan we are talkign about. Sheer numbers dosent win the war. You have to deal with technolog of weapons, tanks, planes, navy. Again ignoring the nuclear aspect of everything. China i do believe owns america in the science as far as cloning goes *becuase they alow it and government helps fun* where in america it is sort of handcuffed. but you still cant beat your militars tech.

plus i feel sorry for youre friends who are forced to serve, but then again it probably builds character as long as they arnt fighting at the time of their recruitment.

No, the Lichenstein army r0xx0r5 all the n00b armies (do they even have a military :confused: ).

The Israely millitary is the most powerful in the skill:size ratio they would never have a chance against us today but if our millitary was the same size as theirs they would kick our butts. There millitary has much better skills all because we give them the most money and they use it to develop thier millitary.

In todays warfare, its not so much what you have, then what you can do. I highly doubt that even the worlds most powerful armies would attack any nation with nuclear capability, its just plain stupid.

I guess the hijacking has become a discussion of military might. The truth be known it is not how much damage you can inflict, it is how much fear you can instil in the population of another country.
Unfortunately in Iraq we can see how this works. Here sits a huge military force, yet they have to accept that the opponent is fearless and everywhere. Too bad the big bad leader hid in a hole (is it ok to call him a no good ..............................)
I think not that the fear factor is working in this case. Can anyone show me a case where there is a huge fear factor, and no I do not mean the American public with the alert modes but rather one that is in existance as we speak while under a military action.

sorry guys both accounts are wrong, the US has used nuclear power in the past and there have been several countried in the past decade looking at obtaining nuclear weapons with the intention of using them. As far as no country being crazy enough to attack a nuclear power how many wars has the US been in since WWII (when it became a nuclear power)

Yes I don't disagree with panda, but I mean _nowadays_ the country's people + other countries would not see the attack with a good eye. That government (who did the attack) will probably not last long.

Lay off canada, were not the best, but JTF kicks, and if we get funding the Armed forces would be a force to be reckoned with.

-Snake

Back