• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p4c800 deluxe rev. 1.03 and 1.04 difference(s)?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nut581

Just found out that some resellers have rev. 1.03 while some others have 1.04 .. the only difference physically is the NB heatsink is now black colored .. but dunno about what's changed on the inside ..

anybody know what's new/fixed with the newer revision?

Thx.

I don't know myself but I just purchsed one last week and as I am almost certain mine was a rev 2.0 not that it matters much. Just to keep up to date for the newest revisions , thats all.:)

hipster said:
I don't know myself but I just purchsed one last week and as I am almost certain mine was a rev 2.0 not that it matters much. Just to keep up to date for the newest revisions , thats all.:)

i'm not aware that there is revision 2 of P4C800 Deluxe .. i thought 1.04 was the latest..??

could you do me a favor and tell me what revision your board is by looking at the number right below your printed model is (the word P4C800 on the board, just between PCI 3 and 4)

I think I may have found the discrepancy you and I are having. I have a P4C800-E deluxe, which is the newer board with Rev 2.00.Now as far as the board you have listed, it doesn't have the "E" designation. I also believe there was an earlier ver.1.00-"E" board. A couple of the differences I believe have to do with the onboard Raid architeture(or how ever you spell that?) and maybe the onboard lan as well. If I am correct just check the boards out.:)

Last edited:
between the E and non-E version, the differences are quite obvious .. :) .. but thx for tryin' to help tho :)

Back