• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Screensaver that tells me my computer temps?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Yamiyanazz

I have bad vision, so from my bed, I can not read the temps in the tray of my CPU. Is there a program that I can use to moniter my temps during my screen saver? Big font would be nice since I have less-than-perfect vision.

C'mon.....I'm sure there has to be a program somewhere...I'd rather be monitoring my CPU temps than monitoring the time of day (current screensaver)...

Thanks. I'm at the college right now, but once I get home, I will try these programs out. Excellent work on finding these. Which one would you suggest I use? I'm not worried about having a load on my system, its temps run fine even on a full load. Basically, which one has a better interface? Oh yeah, are they both plug-ins for MBM?

neither of these actually work for me with the latest version of mbm5

Go ahead and try them. I have them running on the newest version of MBM right now. There is nothing to it, I don't know why Vrykyl can't get it to work.

Vrykyl said:
neither of these actually work for me with the latest version of mbm5

Are you running MBM while the screensaver is taking place? I know that if I don't have it running, the screen savers show nothing

Back