• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WHich case should i get?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bboy_Jon

should i get this case

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProdu...1-144-021&catalog=7&manufactory=BROWSE&depa=1

it has 6 green UV fans

or this one

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProdu...1-144-008&catalog=7&manufactory=BROWSE&depa=1

it has a temperature control and blue uv fans

but does it already come with a powersupply?? and how many fans does it come with it doesnt say, the other one comes with 6 fans

so which should i get, im getting 2 blue cold cathodes for the inside, so would it look good with the green uv fans, or would it be better to get the one with blue fans (need to know how many fans)

so what should i get, and plz answer the questions i asked

thanx:)

o ya im putting a ABit NF7-S V2 mobo and an amd athlon XP 2500+ Barton so would everything fit?

I would say niether, becuase those PSUs are crap. You would have better luck choosing out parts. And yeah, it would all fit tho becuase ur NF7 is standard full size atx.

i'm pretty sure theres no power supply, i'm not sure about the fans though. Look under the specifications, you should see none after the power supply.

actually.... is also says this

Power Supply: None
Cooling System: ATX 500 P4 Aluminum Power Supply

now i'm really confused :confused:

ya thats what i saw, and is the reason why im asking about the psu, if u go to images, it shows the psu

Newegg.com prolly made a typo (alwayz do) and they forgot the cooling system part, and put the psu on cooling syste, 500watt!

it takes anywhere from 1 hour to 9999dayz not sure how long it takes to restock

hm.... if you read the reviews, both reviews i believe say the case comes with the power supply. if you want to know for sure just call new egg or e-mail them

k ill e-mail them

hey if u had a choice between the raidmax and the aspire which would u go for??

they are both the same case design, the only differences are the psu and number of fans

are you talking about the first and second and second choice in your first post? Because i believe those are both aspire just with different powersuplies. If you mean a different case, then pls post a link or sumthin of the sort.

well i cant decide which case i should get, i e-mailed newegg.com and they fixed everything

so should i get this one

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-144-021&depa=1

Specifications:
Material: Aluminum
Form Factor: ATX-Up to 12"W x 13"L
Drive Bays: External 5 x 5.25" - 2 x 3.5" Internal 5 x 5.25", 1 Tool Free Removable 3.5" Drive Cage
Expansion Slots: 7
USB/IO: Dual Front USB 2.0+ Firewire + Audio Ports
Case Fans: 6 Green UV Sensitive 8cm Fan installed for max. cooling, 2 on Rear, 1 on Side Window and 2 on Front Panel (w/ LED Light & X-Alien Fan Grill)
Power Supply: 420W P4 Silent Dual Fan Power Supply w/UV Sensitive Wire Sleeve
Approx. Dimensions (LxWxH): 18.6" x 8" x 20.5

$95.00

or this one

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProdu...1-144-008&catalog=7&manufactory=BROWSE&depa=1

Specifications:
Form Factor: ATX
Color: Yellow
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Drive Bays: 5x5.25" / 2x3.5" / 5x3.5"Hidden
Expansion Slots: 7
Front Ports: Dual 2.0 USB+Audio Ports+Firewire Port
Power Supply: ATX 500 P4 Aluminum Power Supply
Cooling System: 4x 80mm Clear Blue
Motherboard Compatibility: ATX-Up to 12"W x 13"L
Dimensions: (DxWxH) 473x205x522mm
Special Features: Not specified

$135.00

well, the second one comes with a 500watt psu, temp lcd thing, and 4 blue fans, the other one (the cheaper one) comes with a 420watt psu, and 6 green fans

im going to put 2 blue cold cathode lights in the case so would it look wierd with the green fans?? also im going to overclock my computer so would it be better with the 6 fans or will it be fine with 4 fans?

if i were you i wouldn't get the 95$ because if you look around at the forums, the turbo link 420 seems to suck balls. you mite wanna search around and see how that 500 watt powersupply performs.

ps. that case looks awesome hehe :p

ya plus it has the lcd!!

i will probly get that but my problem is would 4 fans be enough for ocing? would i be able to add in 2 fans in the front like all the other cases that have that design?? cuz there is this giant metal thing blocking the way

i just did a quick search on google for the 500 watt powersupply and it seems quite decent. if i were you i go for the 135$ system.

aight kool, is there any room for extra fans, cuz i have 2 extra fans in my shopping cart but i dunno if i could use em

wat about that metal cage thingy?? how would i remove, by the way wtf is it? lol

they look like the expansion slot things fro vid cards, sound cards ect.

Back