• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I find XP Themes online.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
www.themexp.org ....theres also a thing to look for called uxtheme.dll hack...basically all you people running StyleXP and WindowsBlinds taking up resources and paying for this extra eye candy had a free, resourceless soloution in front of you.

download uxtheme.dll hack, boot in safe mode, run it, click ok to all its babbling, reboot. Then, go back to ur theme sites, and place the extracted themes into C;\windows\resources\themes....u hafta place the icons, wallpaper, n sounds yourself (if applies) ..after that just get into properties and there you go

bravestennis said:
capt Fiero, nice case! I got the same

Thanks. I saw this one and was looking it over, and when the sales guy told me that it was on sale with a 430watt PSU for 89$ CDN thats about 65USD. I decided to take it home. Does yours have the side window and the quad fan intake.

Back