• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BF1942 1.6 patch is out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yup....so far so good.

make sure you enable "punkbuster" or you won't be able to play on most servers........its located on the bottom left part of the menu screen.....it confused me at first, I'm sure others will have problems too.

aww thought id be 1st to say it oh well, hope they get .2 out for GC soon... cause now I cant play at all even on the one map...

just a bit of a warning to my fellow OC'ers... there seem to be some problems with people using the incremential patch, 1.5 -> 1.6 patch.

i had to use the full patch in order for it to work.

Mr. Chambers said:
just a bit of a warning to my fellow OC'ers... there seem to be some problems with people using the incremential patch, 1.5 -> 1.6 patch.

what kinda problems....I have not noticed any problems, what am I looking for?

well i d/l once from blueyonder, and then second time from gamershell...

gave up and did the full... that worked fine.

Can you guys get your status screen to come up? Mine will not work, so I can not see how many kills I have or use the new Vote stuff. Anyone else have this issue?

I am going to reload it all from scrath and see what happens.

DC and other mods that have modified the menus wont show the scoreboard. it sucks because I cant tell how many people are on each team lol

Mr. Chambers said:

I just used the incrimental patch, and now i load BF, or DC, and i hear audio, but see no video.

Anyone else have and resolve this problem? Please PM me.

Im downloading the 1.6 full patch, hopefully that will work.

CrazyP said:
DC and other mods that have modified the menus wont show the scoreboard. it sucks because I cant tell how many people are on each team lol

I hope that DC gets on it and releases their update as well. I really want the new features. Easier Voting will be nice.

Back