• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Matrix Game??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vio1

Hi,

I thought there was supposed to be a new Matrix game coming out... anyone here anything about it? Is it still gonna be released?

Massive Multiplayer Online

id imagine it would be similar to planetside, but i havent read up much on the matrix mmo game other than it takes place after the 3rd movie...

If the name Matrix is any inticator of how good a video game it is... I'll pass...

Here's hoping that this Matrix game is actually a good one! :beer:

if the brothers get involved in the game any more than just gving the right to another company to FULLY take over, the game wil be unbelievabley horrid. ETM sucked like crazy because they wanted it to be part of the story. Little did they know that NO ONE cares about what the hell happens to Niobe while Neo is fighting 100 Agent Smiths, or while Morpheus is Fighting an agent on the top of a truck...

At any rate, this game actually looks like it'll be pretty cool, even though the graphics look sub par. In the screens, everyone looks chubby! But I'll be playing Lineage 2 anyways, so it won't really matter to me... LOL :D

If I wasn't planning on playing Lineage 2 already, I'd probably pick this one up.

gameFAQs says 10/14 but the offical word from Ubisoft (good sign they're on a roll with good game) is 2004, I'll probably pass unless this one does a major about face from the crap that was anything past the original matrix.

Back