• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Curious about a case...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PCGUY112887

I just can't get my eyes off of this case. I have found others just like it but it doesn't change colors :(

Only problem is, the pic is small and there is only 1!!! It seems to me that SOMEONE around here has to have this case, or something very close.

http://www.str8buy.com/altwtuligaps.html

I know it isn't the best case as far as air cooling goes, but I can't stop looking at it! If you don't know anymore about the case can you tell me if any of the options are crap?

And if you happen to have a case like this, could you PLEASE post pics and tell me about it? I am a very visual learner. I have googled this and found a few other sites with the same case, but still only the same pic.

PS, would it be OK to suck air in from the side of a case and blow out air from the back? I don't think top blowholes would go too well in something like this, hell it kinda looks like there is plastic over it makeing it even harder to cut without looking like crap. Thanks for any tips/help you can give me I am still kind of new to this.

I just found a few sites that reviewed it, I was searching for the wrong thing. I have seen all that I need to all I want now is any comments you might have on it, or if you own it how well it is cooling for you.

Thanks, now I just gotta find a place to buy it. I have a few sites but none of them say anything about the window on the side (reviews said it was an option) and I want it. Anyone see a magic place somewhere to buy this thing, looks like their site doesn't have anyplace to buy from.

Heres a link to a old thread with a couple pics of my daughters case similal to the skyhawk. She "decorated" it.

Page 2 ot the thread scroll down a bit.

Oh and thanks again to bigred for still hosting these pictures. Its been a while.

Ya I know I can get ones with better air flow for cheaper, but this is still SO SEXY! Mainelly I want to show off to my friends.

Back