• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Supercooled AMD FX53 Benchmarks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm betting that CPU is badley outdated and is of an old prototype. The new Athlon64 FX-53s are appearently getting to 2.80GHz on air (400MHz overclock) from there 2.40GHz stock speed. and people with water are getting them to 3.00 and 3.10GHz.

All this dry ice just to reach 3.00GHz is just a waist. I can see Socket 940 FX-51's hitting 3.00GHz on an AIR overclock by time there lifespan is over easy whether it be six months or a year from now.

OC-Master

Well isn't that a given OC? that late production CPU's will OC better, easier and faster than earlier ones?

I didnt know FX53's had been released.....:rolleyes:
Oh and look at the cpu-z readings for Family and Extended family - the letter F (presumably for Fake) for both has different type faces. As does the number 5 for Model and ext. Model.

Last edited:
WOW, 2.8ghz on AIR?

Thats ridiculous.

I thought the FX-53's weren't even released yet? How could they have an outdated chip already?

Back