• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dtek customs?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hydr0 Styles

For those of you who have ordered from dtek customs...

How long does it usually take for them to first process your order?

I ordered my parts a week ago today, and when I go to order status it's not even pending yet, it's still under "new order"

WTF?

Every other place I order from ships out the same day.

Dtek needs to get their stuff together.

Dtek's service is top notch. I've ordered multiple times and even been there to pickup orders. Defintely email them and see what's up if you haven't already.

They are so fast I order mid afternoon and the next day I had my stuff. Its help being in CA only a few hours away. Call them, mabey your order got canceled

depending on what you ordered. I had a order filled and they told me the pump I ordered wasnt in yet and thats why its gonna take more time.

LOL, I you're expecting "newegg" type service and shipping from these water vendors and secondary vendors, don't.

I have orders from jab-tech, dtek, GameVE, and gogocase.com pending since last week. Jabtech just shipped today.

BTW- Danny (guy at dtek) told me they are out of all pumps but the viaqua..so if you ordered a pump with your order that's the reason for the delay. They will be in later this week.

I'm sure that's the case, never had a problem with DTek.
I do wish these online vendors would take a minute to fire off an e-mail explaining the delay.
I mean, crap. How much does it take to CARE, or at least give that impression. :rolleyes:

Even a cut and paste e-mail would be nice from someone holding your toys AND full access to your credit info....

My order shipped the next day. Top knotch for my one order. Definately better than the 2-3 days SVC usually takes.

Usually for me it is the next day at the latest. I would contact them, I'm sure you will find out it is already in the mail to you or the order was screwed somewhere in the order process. I've never had a problem with them.

yeah I asked what was up, and they said that due to bad weather the pumps were delayed...

*should* be shipping out tomorrow.

If they dont have pumps in stock which was the case with my order then why would it say so one the web site. I understand that are delays and there my be too many orders but they should send emails out and let us know.
It took them 2 days before I got an email about the pump and it finally got sent out today. Not suprisingly it was still the UPS ground. Now Ive lost pretty much the rest of next week to get this mod done.

Back