• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$215 for 9800Pro from Newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Definately a nice price...I've been watching that card almost religiously.....

I want one so badly..............but my wallet apparently does not :(

Prices on those cards will just keep dropping as new cards are coming out soon. ETA new cards for sale is May. (ATI R420, Nvidia NV40)

yeah, but those cards are prolly going to run around $400-500. I think $215 for a Sapphire 9800 Pro can't be beat. :)

Yeah, I just picked up one from there last week for $229, because I figured the price wouldn't drop that much more before the new gen. cards come out.

Guess I was wrong.

Still can't beat this deal though, I like the card so far.

i think i have the worst story here....i had a 9700 paid 399 for it , kill it and bought a 9800 AIW like 5 months later, but that's not all. I just killed my 9800 AIW so i'm going to buy this 9800 pro to keep me cool until the new high dollar cards appear in "May" was it...anyway

If your going to take of the shim be very careful lol...i can do everthing else in my pc without anything going wrong, but i can't take of a shim with out raping a trace or two on the GPU!!!!

ON TO THE NEXT...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just paid $219 at egg for it on monday the 9th. it jumps from 215-224 everyday

Back