• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Alright----Got my P3 450 back!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Carmine_Paterno

I just got my P3 450 back from my brother, and for some reason, the temps are alot lower! I am still using the standard heatsink, and @ 550 (122fsb) @ 2.3v i full load @41C. I only have it at that for burn in with PRIME95. I am using a dual antec fan on the heatsink, and a 80mm DELTA to get the heat from behind the chip. So far, i am most stable @ 609 2.3v 3.6v I/O. I don't want to ruin another video card, so i am not gonna do that. Is there a possiblility that my ABIT BF6, don't like to go over 133, and that is the problem? I can post up to 650, but it won't do the memory test, until i up the vio, i tryed changed my ram to CAS3-3-3 but still no go, i guess the chip just don't want to do it. It's ok, this chip is temporary, until i build my dream system, with my water cooled-peltierized (80watt) Celeron 600. Then after that, i am getting a KA266-DDR and a TBIRD 1.33 AXIA, and pumping that baby to 1600.

Back