• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stepping help...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

diehrd

Senior SMP Gawd
I am getting these 2 MP 2000 processors..with this info on the core..Can any one tell me if these are A or B stepping ? ? Or is there a C and these are C lol.. I am also curious if othere have this AIUHB stepping the data base shows this stepping in all speeds up to 2600 ..Any one over clock this stepping that is not in the data base ?

Here's the Numbers:
(Both procs are exactly the same)
AMSN2000DUT3C
AIUHB - Stepping

According to this:
http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/con...n_Rev03_ENG.pdf

AMSN = Athlon MP .13 micron
2000 = 2000+ (1.
D = Organic Pin Grid Array (Mine are green)
U = 1.6v
T = 90c max core temp
3 = 256k L2 Cache
C = 266Mhz FSB

So, I know it's a Thoroughbred, but I don't know if it's a Tbred A or a Tbred B.

Hope this helps.

HA ha .. I knew it was in there somewhere having a dual has kept me pretty much in a cave with a lot of this stuff..When I had the Aixa 1.4,, I was very current with these details LOL....

JUHIB is the core put on lower end chips (I think its 2000+ and below)
The AUHIB is on the 2100+ and above.

Usually they can hit pretty similar speeds, but its nice to know you have a better chance at hitting high speds.

WellI see in the data base this core is used in the 2600+ And I am going to work my *** of to hit as close to 5ghz with 2 processors on this new dual this week....

Back