• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got a pelt in my water system now

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheTick

Just like it says, I am cooling my water on one of my water blocks that now has a peltier cooling the WB which so far has been cooling my water. Im going to get another pelt soon, and Ill throw that on there, once I can find another slot water block, or a metal sealed resevoir.

Im also using a dedicated AT PSU to power the pelt, and a thermaltake HS and fan to cool the pelt for now.

i know it draws 4 amps, and its hooked up all kinds of ghetto, let me get some pics for ya.

P3040093.JPG

P3040094.JPG

Im going to go buy some more hose, so its not as ghetto, and I dont need the swiftech attached to my gpu until my 9800 pro gets back, and I still need to find a metal resevoir or some slot water blocks...

And I hope you noticed the AT power supply, it has its own switch to turn it on and off, so I dont need it attached to the motherboard. It gives off 8 amps on the 12v, so I can use one more peltier on it, and it should hold up fine.

and my temps too temps.JPG

Last edited:
Back