• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where should I go next with my water cooling?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ITAngel

Hey guys, so some changes have happened over the past few weeks, and just curious what other part should I get to make my setup better with cooling? Been debating on a 2x 360mm Radiator for the bottom and top and leaving the front open for airflow with 3x 140mm or adding another 360 there. Not sure whether I should add a block to the GPU or not. Right now I have 480mm on the side pushing hot air out of the case so that the GPU gets fresh cool air from the front. Any advice or tip appreciated. Thanks!

20221120_085233.jpg 20221120_085147.jpg

Was going to say, I'll light your money on fire, lol....

If you're doing it to do it, let's go! But if you're doing it to expect a significant change in temps or raising an overclock, I dont think the juice is worth the squeeze.

No overclocking I am just going for silence if possible meaning the lower I can run the fans the better for at least an hour or two. I still get some ramping here and there even with a curve added to the setup using the Fan Control app from GitHub.

Your fans. Set your fans to low and not ramp up, period.
Ok, I configure it a bit this morning will use it like that and see if the temps stay low. I may drop one more rad like a 360mm eventually so that I can put the GPU on a loop later on. However that GPU seems to be running just fine as is so maybe none of that will happen. I will only know once I do some rendering or gaming later on today to see if the new configuration will work great for me. Thanks, guys! Hope you all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

Back