• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quick!! Best DDR game for PS2?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Papier

Already found a nice wireless pad, now I'm just deciding on which game is the best. Help a newbie DDR here because he's about to order one right now. :)

Bummer, was hoping to get some advice before ordering it. Ah well, got DDRMAX2. What do y'all think of this game?

Max 2 is the newest with the most songs, but I suggest you get the original max just for the songs they left out in the second one, like My Generation, found only on max 1, that song is worth a few bucks, dark black forest, really good song, only on max, I could go on, but needless to say you'll probably be yearning for more songs, so when you get the $$ go and get yourself a copy of max 1

DDR MAX2 let you unlock things too easily.. and i wish they had more songs. I bought it about a month ago. its a fun game, but i unlocked everything in the first 2 days... plus i got a cheep plastic pad, but its still fun

Back