• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tremble

Registered
Im planning on building a new pc soon. I've got all of the system sussed except the motherboard. Im getting an amd athlon 64-bit 3200+. The problem is I can't decide between the Asus K8V Deluxe AMD VIA K8T800 Skt754 and the ABIT KV8-MAX3 K8T800 Chipset Motherboard for AMD Socket 754 CPU. Does anyone have any advice on which one is the beter?

Thanks

tremble

Check out tomshardware, I remember them having reviews of these boards. I would say both should be pretty comparable as far as quality, overclocking, and performance go. They both use the same chipset, and are both quality manufactures, so your decision will probably be based more on what features you want and price.

We are now about a month away from the upcoming PCI locked VIA K8T800 Pro (not K8T800) chipset as well as the PCI locked nForce3 250 (not 150) chipset.

Back