• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Shuttle PC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thatbonokid

Im going to buy a shuttle pc...i have an amd +2800 and im looking for a good shuttle Case and mobo..can u post some please : ) looking to spend 200 dollars..

try this site for good info about shuttles:

sfftech

the closest one they have to $200 that is a good performer is the SN45G....

acutally that a forum for shuttle owners...www.sfftech.com.. has good info about shuttle.

The lowest price i've seen on the sn45g is at www.essencompu.com for $225 + 9.00 s/h....

The have the SK43G for cheaper at for $209.oo + 9.00 s/h

But in my opnion the sn45g is a better shuttle...

You definately want an SN45G. Check out http://forums.sudhian.com/categories.cfm?catid=43&zb=8279670.

Beware though. These can be a pain to set up. They have an issue over supporting Dual Channel Memory, the power supply isn't up to spec and on nearly all revision 2s you can't change the VDIMM without killing the board. There are solutions to all the problems apart from the VDIMM one.

You're gonna need patience with one of these and it's taken me a while, but I now have mine running P95 stable as follows:
SN45G Ver2
2500+ Mobile @ 3200+
512 MB (Dual 256) 3500 Muskin Level 2
Sony DWU-14a DVD +/- flashed to Sony DRU-510a rev.f
Seagate 120gb 7200rpm 8mb Cache Barracuda
Hercules ATI 9800SE AIW (Softmodded) + with Vantec Iceberq 4
Noiseblocker S3
Third of a Shuttle Sound & Vibration Dampening Kit

Good luck.

Jonty:D

Back