• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

do ya like what im ordering??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

capmuffin

watercooling same as my sig i hope it PWNZ BABY PWNZ also might get a new GFX card i hope the NV40 will pwn i dont rly care how much it is i like nvidia better ATI did better this time around(i have enough driver problems) also if u game ide suggest a mouse pad

I have a mx310 and I like it a lot. It's not contoured specifically to right handed users like the mx500/700 but I still think it's comfortable (I'm a righty). I've never had a problem with mine, it's always performed well.

yeah i hope so...also the audigy should pwn i want the gamer but 50$ diff no way

c'mon, get the audigy 2 zs gamer, it comes with 5 games, including halo, tomb raider angel of darkness, and splinter cell! you gotta get it! think about it, youll be SAVING money. five games for the price of one! :D

Back