• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FedEx messed up!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Clean_Baldy

I was anxiously awaiting my new motherboard today from newegg, as I saw through tracking this morning that it was on a truck for delivery! Someone was home, so I knew today was the day! Oh boy! Oh boy!

Well.....

I go online again, and check to see if it arrived, and I see THIS:

fexed messup.gif

What the hell? How does it go from being on a truck for delivery in my town to getting to New Jersey?!?!

not due till tommorrow, they didnt mess up, its just not always a straight line from their door to yours

Let me make it more clear.

directions.jpg

I live in Cheektowaga, in western new york.
Newark, NJ is 380 miles east, across the entire state.

How exactly does my package on the truck for delivery to my home end up across my entire state 380 miles away?

they seem to have been having some trouble lately.
i had a package that decided to warp cross country a couple times:)
but it did arrive on time.

Guess I'll have to wait and see. I've never had a problem with Fed-Ex, but you never know.

hopefully it ge....... door bell.....

It arrived!

Later, gotta go install it :)

I had fedex show an interesting route for a package from taiwan a little while ago:
taiwan -> alaska -> taiwan again -> indiana -> washington, where I live :p

Sterculus said:
I had fedex show an interesting route for a package from taiwan a little while ago:
taiwan -> alaska -> taiwan again -> indiana -> washington, where I live :p

that's whack and you'd think they'd try to work on their efficiancey ....

Ever here about the founder of fedex?

He got a C on his graduate thesis: His profesor told him that he did an excellent job on the paper, but part of the project was to come up with an original, yet realistic business plan. His professor said "reliable overnight delivery, is not a realistic possibility."

I bet he and his professor both look back on that and have a good laugh about it now.

Back