• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sandra 2004 cpu marks gone down?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tecy

Registered
Iv got a A7N8X-Deluxe with a XP2800+ clocked at 2300 mhz 11.5 x200.

I done a cpu test in sisoftsandra 2004 last month and was happy with results. I just done the test again the other day and to my horror! the score had droped! from last time showing that its only as fast as a XP2400+ where as before its was ahead of a XP3200+? Nothinks running in back ground.

I asked my borther who has same motherboard but a XP2700+ which is clocked at 2.26 gig FSB at 334 and showing much higher too?

Try checking for sneaky things in the background using Add-aware and pest patrol, might help a little. Also run the test right after booting up, and try it a few times. Check that your temps, voltages, and speeds of everything are where they should be as well.

I recomend running a lot of different benchmarks to test things. I currently test with 3D Mark 2001 and 2003, Aquamark3, prime95 for stability, and the CPU arithmatic and multimedia tests, and memory bandwidth tests from sandra2004. The information from all these tests can tell you a lot.

Back