• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what the heck is wrong with my speakers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shard

yo
my stupid z-340 speakers keap poppin every couple second when i listen to music or play games. i though it was my slow computer but it does on my main rig. want to tell me what the heck is wrong with my speakers?
any help will be wlecome

the popping could have something to do with a problem with the amplifier. The sound card can also be a culprit, did you use the same sound card or is it a different one. If it is a different one then you may be in trouble, as the amp on those is not exactly servicable. It could be something else though.

Is the popping at regular intervals, when you play a certain sound, or completely random. If it is when you play certain sounds, then it could be one of the speakers pops at certain frequencies, but I don;t know how to fix that either...

good luck to you

yesterday my speakers blew up and i called Logitech and they said that they were under a bad serial number and they will send me new ones

Back