• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tbird voltage and temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DevinainoX

Registered
ok another question to throw out. currently i am running my tb 1.13 at 1.361 @ 2.04 v. i know i can do more but my psu is only a 235W:) but the real concern is my timps are like 42 idle and about 47 or so under load. it seems that alot of the axia do great things at defualt voltage but i have to run mine at higher settings. is the possible somethign that i am doing wrong? . and my code for my chip is AXIA "p"

so more to add i recent did mod to my psu i get excellent power readings now even with the 235 but now i get insane idle temps. is it possible to increase voltage and amps to the point where it just get hotter than normal ?

You are risking a AMD keychain running that thing so high with a 235 P/S. That is just nuts. I would HIGHLY recommend a newer and BIGGER P/S. Even a 300 watt will help you along. Is P the first digit on the 3rd line?

DevinainoX said:
ok another question to throw out. currently i am running my tb 1.13 at 1.361 @ 2.04 v. i know i can do more but my psu is only a 235W:) but the real concern is my timps are like 42 idle and about 47 or so under load. it seems that alot of the axia do great things at defualt voltage but i have to run mine at higher settings. is the possible somethign that i am doing wrong? . and my code for my chip is AXIA "p"

What kind of mod have you done to run at 2.04V?

You shouldn't be running at such a high voltage. You should only up the voltage if it becomes unstable. Increasing the Voltage would increase you temps. If you could, try decreasing your Voltage.

1GHz AXIA Y @ 1.4 GHz, 1.675V, 42C at load, 24/7

Back