• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to connect to a server ASAP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dukemurmur

OK i need to conect to a server at a buiss through windows. I know the domain and password but the only place that i can find to setup the network and 2 beable to enter the domain name and password is at a new installation of windos i need help ASAP. i really need to know as they need the computer. I upgraded the OS.
The os is windows XPpro

joining domains
right click on "My Computer" --> Properties --> Computer Name --> Change inside ther you can name the domain log off from account then log in i think you need to use the classic network login not the welcome screen

ok thnxs i will give that try how do u revert to the classic login screen? i think that is what it is right now i'm not sure haven't rebooted computer yet will check in a sec after i try that thnxs again

Yes that "he" did lol. Thnxs. But it still won't let me conect to the server to swap file. By all means i'm on the server as i'm logged onto the comp, and i'm using the net so.... i need it up and running it is for a POS(point of sale) terminal 4 a buis so... i need it ASAP there r many credit cards that need to get processed so...

Back